Owner Jessie Brown has been in business for over 20 years. He started his company after serving in the US Navy Submarine Force. A Christian man, he is dedicated to serving his customers with courtesy, respect, and compassion, and helping them regardless of the situation they are facing. We are licensed in Grayson County Texas, but are able to provide transfer bonds in most cities and states throughout the country.
Jessie is dedicated to his community and strives to be involved in a variety of activities and programs, including the annual "For the Kids" Christmas toy run.
Give us a call for information and pricing, so you can get started on handling your situation.
Jessie graduated from Durant, OK high school in 1979. He joined the U.S. Navy the next year and served 6 years as an electronics technician in the Submarine Force with top secret security clearance.
He then received an Associate’s Degree in Science from the University of the State of New York and worked as an electromechanical technician until 1993 with various companies before opening Liberty Bail Bonds.
• Licensed Amateur Extra Class HAM Radio operator
• Licensed as a private investigator in 1998
• Previously held commissioned security officer and personal protection officer licenses
• Texas Association of Licensed Investigators
• National Association of Licensed Investigators
• Sherman Elks
• Life Member of AmVets
• American Legion Post 231
• Member of Kings Trail Cowboy Church
• Life member of the VFW
• Bail Bond Board representative for Grayson County
Get in touch with us to schedule an appointment.